twit photo twitter_zps2c090e65.png facebook photo facebook_zps09d94e62.png mail photo mail_zpsf04fac82.png ig photo instagram_zps369f8a48.png yt photo youtube_zps2b63032c.png bloglovin photo bloglovin_zps8ed3b808.png

Followers

BlogLovin

Follow Lissas Polish Addiction

Instagram

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Orly - Miss Conduct

Hello there! I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and spent it with your loved ones! Or are having an amazing Christmas - it might still be Christmas in some areas when this goes up! :) Or if you don't celebrate, I hope you had a great day anyway! :D
Today is Boxing Day here, and honestly I don't even know what Boxing Day is. I just know that it's a public holiday the day after Christmas and when I was little I always spent it playing with my new gifts! Haha. As far as I know, Australia isn't the only place that has Boxing Day. If you wanna know what Boxing Day is, go here. I didn't bother reading it but you can LOL.
I'm usually pretty bored the week or so after Christmas because everything is either closed, or too packed out so I can't really go anywhere. :( Oh well, more time to play with polish right?!

The polish I have to show you today is GORGEOUS. Totally gorgeous.

This is Orly's Miss Conduct from their Holiday 2012 Naughty Or Nice collection. I first saw this way back in August when Jen aka The PolishAholic posted her swatches of half of the collection, and I immediately added Miss Conduct to my MUST GET list. :)


Miss Conduct is a beautiful magenta scattered holographic! It is just beautiful. It's apparently a lighter, more pink version of OPI's DS Extravagance so if you like that one, you'll definitely like this too! :) They aren't dupes!
My only complaint is that the brush on my bottle was a bit weird and not great to work with. I ended up getting a lot of polish on the cuticles and because the formula is also a little runny, I flooded my cuticles on at least 4 out of 10 nails and that rarely happens! But the gorgeous colour makes up for the unfortunate brush.
These photos show 2 coats of Miss Conduct with Essie Good to Go topcoat.

Sorry my photos of this polish kinda suck lol. :(

Have a great day! :) Let me know what gifts you got for Christmas in the comments if you want! I would loove to know! :D

1 comments:

Natalie said...

Such a gorgeous color. I love this one :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments! I'm sorry if I don't reply to your comment but I promise, I read every single one. ♥
Please refrain from leaving any links in the comments. If you would like me to check out your blog or have a question, please email me at lissaspolishaddiction@hotmail.com :)
-Elissa

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com